Sunday, September 28, 2008

What is Next?

Hey!
We have loved working through the Book of Acts. Bible for Everyday is going to take one or two weeks off. We will build up our team of bloggers, and see what we can do to bump our site.

In the meantime, would you offer your input through one of the feedback mechanisms at the bottom of the blog?

What has helped you about this blog?

How can we make it more helpful?

Thanks for your faithful subscribership. Talk to you soon!

Marc Lucenius
Editor
Bible for Everyday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed this blog. It is great to know we are all reading together as a group and I love discussing what we've read that day with my husband and sharing on the blog. It has helped him be motivated to read each day. It's helped us identify those things in our life that suck our time and energy away and get between us and God's word a bit too easily. It's been great!

Anonymous said...

This has been a great way for a new to the bible person to get into God's word on a more daily basis. Since you have started this blog I have read more of the bible than I had my entire life. I hope you keep it up.
Thanks